The Introduction of
Zhanjiang Association of Aquatic Products Import and Export
Zhanjiang City, in the southwest of Guangdong Province, China, bounded on three sides by the sea, is rich in marine aquatic resources. The range of products is wide, such as fish, shrimp, shellfish, algae and so on. The output of marine products ranked first in Guangdong Province. In recent years, the rapid development of marine aquaculture has driven the development of related industries, more to the higher level of industrialization. It has become the industry chain of the nursery, feed, pharmaceutical, refrigeration, processing, transportation and sales, also contributed to the aquatic products wholesale market. The shrimp production, closing to most areas of Hainan and Guangxi has been trading in Zhanjiang city. Along with the shrimp-based products in the city formed a distribution, a group of well-known domestic and international aquatic products enterprises to pour in, set up plants in the city, close to the procurement of raw materials processing and sales.
In order to coordinating and regulating the business enterprises of aquatic products, preventing disorderly competition, safeguarding national interests and the legitimate interests of industry, promoting the healthy development of the aquaculture industry and the economic prosperity of Zhanjiang, Zhanjiang Association of Aquatic Products Import and Export has founded, approved by Zhanjiang Societies Registration Authority.
The enterprises of producing and managing aquatic products import and export business in Zhanjiang City (including state-owned enterprises, private enterprises, private, joint-stock cooperative, foreign investment) and related units, consisting of non-profit voluntary social groups.
Regulatory compliance, maintain fair, self-discipline, friendly cooperation and common development.
(1) Communication and implementation of national laws, regulations and industrial policies, to accept the guidance of the Government in producing and managing, import and export business and other aspects;
(2) Maintain the legitimate rights of the members and industry, and work to the Government proposals and views;
(3) Organize and coordinate members to participate in anti-dumping proceedings, actively dealing with various trade and technical barriers;
(4) Regulate the business activities of the industry, establish and improve the member self-restraint and common development of mechanisms;
(5) Transmission of market information, exchange of experiences, recognition of advanced, promote each other and improve together;
(6) Organize recreational activities, enhance the friendship and cooperation between members, promote the contact and understanding between members and government departments.
Become member the condition
The enterprises of producing and managing aquatic products import and export business in Zhanjiang City, or related organizations and institutions, Who recognize the constitution, participate voluntary in the association activities and pay the membership fee on schedule, apply to the Secretariat, are approved to become members.
Business supervisor section
The association accepts the professional guidance of Zhanjiang Municipal Government departments, the supervision and management of Zhanjiang Societies Registration Authority.